Wednesday 21 December 2011

17. Top of the Last Stairway

In one of my first blogs (2. Transitions, October 23rd) I promised that when I had made it to our new apartment at the top of the Streamside building I would post some photographs. Yesterday Sharon and I were given a walk through by John, the Project Manager, and Janine from the Kensington Park Development Office. The lift is not in yet so it was a long slow climb for me with my portable oxygen, assisted by Janine carrying the trolley. Gib stopping is complete ready for painting and all the wiring in place. Pretty hopeless to photograph with the scaffolding still up but great view of the bush to the north and the brief peek we were promised of the sea to the east. The puhutukawas are all in full flower and looking very Christmassy.








No comments:

Post a Comment